Hello, and welcome to the exciting world of knife ownership! To feel confident about your new knife, please read the below primer in knife anatomy:
- Blade: The slicey part.
- Handle: The area you hold to avoid getting all cut up.
- The Edge: A member of the band U2.
- Sheath: Here is the sheathy thing you can use to attach your knife to your person.
- The butt: This is the part of the knife where poop comes out.
- The chamtendor: A word we made up to pad this product description.
- Gluon: Some kind of subatomic particle.
Kershaw Assisted Opening Knives, Set of 2 http://sport.woot.com/offers/kershaw-assisted-opening-knives-set-of-2
$21.99 In Stock Sporting Goods
$21.99 USD false 1 Retail EA
Woot! Sport.Woot http://sport.woot.com
4121 International Pkwy Carollton TX 75007 U.S.A.