Gun Safes: They’re not just for guns anymore. But they’re still safe, I’m pretty sure.
Top 8 Things to Keep in Your Boyt Digital Gun Safe (Besides Guns):
1. Every birthday card anyone's ever given you. Open it up and read them when you feel sad.
2. Cookies. Especially if you have particularly good cookies and/or bad kids.
3. Super sharp knives. They’re just as dangerous as guns, really.
4. Water guns. It’s a good joke for anyone who opens it expecting to find a “real” gun.
5. Your entire savings account (in large bills if it’s too big to fit). You just can’t trust the banks these days.
6. A tiny diorama of a prehistoric world complete with mini-dinosaurs, mini-palm trees, and mini-cavemen. And a tiny working volcano!
7. Your credit card. And your cash. And some pictures of your kid. It'd basically be a big metal wallet.
8. A framed picture of Matt Damon and a single long stemmed rose. (This one’s self explanatory.)