Hello, and welcome to the exciting world of knife ownership!
To feel confident about your new knife, please read the below primer in knife anatomy:
- Blade: The slicey part.
- Handle: The area you hold to avoid getting all cut up.
- The Edge: A member of the band U2.
- Sheath: Here is the sheathy thing you can use to attach your knife to your person.
- The butt: This is the part of the knife where poop comes out.
- The chamtendor: A word we made up to pad this product description.
- Gluon: Some kind of subatomic particle.